Thursday, March 10, 2016

Some Summing Up

  Although some small things have happened in the GOP primaries since the beginning (yes, I'm referring to their candidates); some events have recently overtaken me, as I've increasingly taken to drink to wash the sour taste out of my mouth that I've gotten from watching the damned primaries.

  First off (or out.) Ben (Should have kept the day job) Carson has quit the race. I don't really have an exact idea of when, but he faded to the point of invisibility, and finally called it. Buh-Bye.

  Carly (Planned Parenthood is cooking and eating babies) Fiorina has recently endorsed Ted (The Immigrant) Cruz for president. The potential synergy between these two amazingly warm and fuzzy people promises to change politics forever. (I feel like hugging someone.)

  In other news: It seems like the two Democratic candidates still insist on debating actual issues. And, unless they can, somehow, get past this unnervingly mature behavior, I'm not going to be able, in good conscience, to mock them.

No comments:

Post a Comment