Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Onward Christian Soldiers

As I write this Rick Santorum has won the Alabama Primary, and seems poised to win Mississippi as well. Hawaii is so far west, that we won't know who won before October, and yet I feel a trend coming on.

According to all the polls, the Republican dream ticket is 'other.' But these guys will still keep plugging along.

And rightly so.

This nation needs the guidance only these good, very Christian men can provide. Ignorant souls may be put off by the fact that, to a man, they lie about themselves; they lie about each other; and they lie about the President. But I give them props for consistency. This is an important election. They have to win, and they've learned great lessons from reading the Bible. Jesus? Look where the truth got him. You can bet none of these guys is willing to end up on a cross. Besides, after pissing off the Pharisees, Sadducees, and the Romans, Jesus couldn't have gotten himself elected dog catcher in Jerusalem, and every Republican knows it.

The separation of church and state makes Santorum want to "throw up."

I think we all can sympathize.

I feel quite nauseated myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment